illustration of hand writing on tax document with receipts and calculator; representing tax services

Maximize Your Return

Expert Tax Services

Contact us today for tax services. We do personal tax, business tax, rental income, investment income, foreign income, farms, non-resident, etc.

Taxes Done Right, Guaranteed!

Our staff are fully trained to provide tax services and have experience filing both personal and business tax returns. By hiring a professional to file your tax returns you ensure that you are not missing out on any eligible tax credits. It is important to collect all of your tax slips before filing your taxes.

We offer three ways to do taxes through our office: in-person appointments, drop-offs, and through email. If you’re looking to do multiple years of taxes, give us a call to set the appointment.

2023 Income Tax Returns

The CRA has not yet announced the first day that Canadians can file their 2023 income taxes. The deadline to file 2022 taxes was Monday, May 1st, 2023.

What To Bring

Canadian Tax Checklist

Not sure what is needed to complete your taxes? Check out the list below for potential documents.

slips icon


  • T4 slips – Employment Income
  • T4E – Employment Insurance
  • T3 / T5 / T5008 – Interest / Dividends / Mutual Funds
  • T2202 – Tuition & Enrollment Certificate
  • T4A-OAS – Old Age Security
  • T4AP – CPP Benefits
  • T4A – Other Pensions & Annuities
  • T5007 – Social Assistance / Workers Compensation Payments
  • T2200 – Declaration of Conditions Of Employment
receipts icon


  • RRSP Contributions
  • Support Payments – Child / Spouse / Common- law
  • Professional or Union Dues
  • Tool Expenses – Tradespersons &
  • Apprentice Mechanics
  • Other Employment Expenses
  • Teacher’s School Supplies
  • Medical Expenses – Print outs are available from Pharmacy for all Prescriptions
  • Home Renovations (Seniors & Disabled)
  • Charitable Donations
  • Political Contributions
  • Child Care Expenses
  • Adoption Expenses
  • Moving Expenses (For Employment Only)
  • Interest paid on Student Loans
  • Office In-Home Expenses
  • Professional Exam Certification Receipts
other type of document icon

Other Documents

  • Sale of Principal Residence
  • Sale or deemed sale of Stock / Bonds / Real estate
  • Northern Residents Deductions Receipts
  • Rental Income & Expense Receipts
  • Business Farm or Fishing Income / Expenses
  • Disability Tax Credit Certificate
  • Volunteer Firefighters Certification


Frequent Questions About Taxes

I am interested in your tax services. What are the next steps?

Please reach out to us regarding our services. Once we have agreed that we will take on your taxes, you can book a tax appointment with us, drop off your information, or send it via email. New clients need to complete our new client info sheet and tax authorization form.

Can I book an appointment?

Yes! We offer tax appointments on a first-come, first-served basis each year. As we prepare tax returns for over 1000 people annually, we recommend booking in advance. Contact Lisa to book an appointment.

When will I receive my refund?

The CRA dictates the timeline for tax refunds. When you file online their goal is to send your refund within two weeks. They have an eight week goal when you file a paper return. Unfortunately we are not able to influence how fast you will receive your refund. You can log into your CRA account to confirm the status of your refund.

How do I get my tax slips to you?

Tax slips can be dropped off at our office during office hours. We can also arrange to recieve them via email. 

How can I get bigger tax refund?

Tax refunds are a result of overpayment of taxes throughout the year. Ideally employers will take out the right amount of taxes so that you do not owe anything. RRSP contributions, charitable donations and certain expenses can be used for deductions and credits on your income tax. Visit the CRA’s website for a full list of options for personal taxes. Businesses also have options to help reduce the taxes that they owe.

How can I access my prior tax returns?

The CRA send out notices of assessments annually. Be sure to keep your documents for a minimum of 6 years. We also recommend setting up an online CRA account so that you have access to all of your previous assessments and slips.